Sunday 25 April 2010

Yay! I am so happy! Finally gotten my own netbook! Don't have to fight with my brother over the notebook bought when I was studying in polytechnic. Here is what I bought:



Besides my new netbook, a netbook case, I also bought 2 tops, a adidas bag for my brother's birthday present, and my long-awaited adidas sports bra. hahaha!

Fuck! I am stressed to death! =/ How to survive through this ordeal. Heard many many advices from so many people, but still, I don't know what's within me that's actually stopping myself from moving away from all these. I don't know how long I will last this way. My tolerance limit might be here any moment.

Ahh!! I feel so bottled up. And I feel like drinking like I used to. It seems like I will never get the chance ever again ):

No comments:

Post a Comment