Friday 10 February 2012

Totally wasted!

Met Hubby in the evening at Bugis yesterday together with Kenny and Dasao. Ate at Sakae Sushi. Don't know why the 4 of us eat always can laugh so much and practically at anything de. Puff time after that and we walked over to tabao for Eric and buy ciggy from 7-11. Thereafter headed over to a pub (can't remember the name).

Totally wasted till like fuck man. In total, the 5 of us drank 1 jug beer, 2 martell and 1 red wine (4 of us). The redwine left me no mercy. Went to the toilet and puke, funny thing is i don't even know Hubby was with me all along till Kenny knocked on the door and said someone needed to use the toilet. After that went out to the drain outside, sat on the ledge and puked again. And i just slept there. Finally someone (don't know Kenny or Dasao) flagged for cab. Hubby had to carry me into the cab. I think i just slept on his lap all the way back to yishun. Reached le, open door and i saw drain puke again. Just 吐到乱. Went Hubby house, he made me lie down on his bed, and next thing i know, i got up, hugged his lovely white dustbin and vomitted again! Was breathing so hard and fast as though i had asthma till Hubby had to calm me down to breathe slower. Think Hubby 看了也心疼. After that i think i was the one who started first. So HHT and HWT appeared! Finally went home at about 7am and his mum asked him so early go where.

But Hubby could not rest yet. Upon reaching home after sending me, his Daddy asked him to fetch him to Balestier to take his medicine. So Hubby can only sleep at 11plus.

I guess Hubby is still sleeping now. My head still pain, keep hitting the basin yesterday in the toilet while Hubby helped me up. Blue blacks here and there due to falls. Headache. Surprisingly i didn't sprain my ankle. Haha!

Thank you Hubby for being there for me. The moment you told me "i'm here to protect and watch over you if you are drunk" i just totally let loose of myself. Don't know what's cooping so much inside me also. And Hubby stayed with me all the way. And even carried me into the cab. He really cares and dotes on me alot. Always giving me the best of his.

Hubby i really miss you alot! As much as i want you to sleep and rest well till your fill, i want you to wake up too. Just miss you only. Sometimes i wonder, did you cast a magic spell on me to make me miss you so much even though you're right infront of me?

Ok, before i end off, here is a shot of my unglam throwing up session. Taken by Kenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment