Thursday 16 January 2014

Disappointment once again.

I guess I am being fooled once again, time after time, into believing that you have finally come to your senses and have realised what is right for you.

You mentioned to me last night that you will be meeting her at night during her working hours to see if Sagiri told her anything. But you messaged me at 12.14am, telling me that you are with Sagiri and Cheng, and to chat later. I waited for a few hours, afraid that I will fall asleep and you have nobody to talk to. But at 3.33am, you told me that you will be staying at her house and wanted me to help you with your excuse of having medical review. Seriously, I don't know what you want. One moment you feel hurt, you told me you didn't want to get involved anymore and you want to leave her. The next moment, you told me you will be staying at her house. Aren't you inviting all the necessary troubles? It just makes me doubt you even more.

I think I have trusted and believe whatever you said for the past 2 years and more. Why did I even bother with your personal love life? I just thought I can walk with you out of all these torments. I thought you wanted to be away from her. Little did I know that you are getting deeper and deeper. I am plain disappointed in you. You never mean the words you said to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment